Yes – I am late again with this 7 things meme But since Matthew tagged me, here I go.
7 things you may or may not know about me:
- I started working with PHP for my college senior project, where I did very little PHP coding (I was the DB person on the team). I was hired for my first job because I had “experience” with PHP – little that it was.
- My husband and I got married on accident. Or at least that is the way we explain it. How else can you explain walking in to the courthouse JUST to ask questions, finding no one waiting in line at the major metropolitan courthouse and later walking out married
- I am a first generation American. My father and later his family immigrated from the Philippines.
- My name is pronounced Lee-guy-a. And before any Filipino’s ask me if I know what it means – “happiness” and/or “Joy”. The American equivalent is Martha or Phylis. You know – something your grandmother is called – not the newer generations.
- My degree is in Computer Information Systems (more business oriented). I looked at the math requirements for CS and said “No Thank You!”.
- I first joined #phpc soon after it was started and stayed in there even when most left and there were only 10 of us left. In there I found my teachers, mentors, friends, and my place in the PHP world. Without them – I could not be where I am now and I know it.
- While I lived in Guam – For YEARS I was literally the only PHP coder on island.
So there are my 7 things. Now it is my turn to tag my friends.
- Graham Christensen – because he is way to hot (ok and smart)
- Raj Shekhar – for being a mentor and friend all this time
- Etienne Kneuss – just cause you are way to cool
- Eric Gach – Because he is the BigE
- Mike Lively – because I don’t see you often enough
- James McLean – cause you have to be nice to those that know the future
- Jon Bauer – for being holding my hand and teaching me so much (I still think of you as grout after all this time)
And here are the rules:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post â€” some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know theyâ€™ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.